BizStore » Books » Laptops For Seniors For Dummies
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: For Dummies
Manufacturer: For Dummies
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 432
Publication Date: 2017-10-23
Publisher: For Dummies
Studio: For Dummies
Get the most out of your laptop or tablet PC
Laptops For Seniors For Dummies makes it easier than ever for the 50+ set to enjoy a laptop or tablet PC by taking the intimidation out of working with a new device. Featuring larger text and images, this bestseller empowers you to keep up with your kids or grandkids with all the latest and greatest that technology has to offer.
Assuming no prior knowledge, this accessible guide starts from the beginning by helping you select the right laptop or tablet for your needs, shows how the various parts connect together, and illustrates how to use the keyboard and mouse. Once you've chosen your device and mastered the basics, this book will help you navigate your way around the Windows 10 operating system, show you how to use the touchscreen capabilities, and so much more. In no time at all, you'll wonder why you hadn't bought a laptop sooner!
Everything you love about your desktop computer can be conveniently taken on the go with a laptop. Laptops For Seniors For Dummies will help you have fun and feel successful with your new device.
• Windows 10 For Seniors For Dummies
• Computers For Seniors For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))
• The Internet For Dummies
• Teach Yourself VISUALLY Windows 10 Anniversary Update
• Windows 10: Complete Beginners Guide To Microsoft WINDOWS 10 (Tips And Tricks, User Manual, 2017 Updated User Guide)
• Android Phones For Dummies (For Dummies (Lifestyle))
• iPhone For Seniors For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))
• iPad For Seniors For Dummies
• Computer Basics Absolute Beginner's Guide, Windows 10 Edition (includes Content Update Program) (8th Edition)
• Windows 10 Introduction with 2016 Anniversary Update Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated)