BizStore » Books » Admission Matters: What Students and Parents Need to Know About Getting into College
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 416
Publication Date: 2017-05-01
Make sense of college admissions and prepare a successful application
Admission Matters offers comprehensive, expert, and practical advice for parents and students to guide them through the college admissions process. From building a college list, to understanding standardized tests, to obtaining financial aid, to crafting personal statements, to making a final decision, this book guides you every step of the way with clear, sensible advice and practical tips. This new fourth edition has been completely updated to reflect the latest changes in college admissions. including new developments in standardized testing, applications, financial aid and more. Questionnaires, interactive forms, checklists, and other tools help you stay focused and organized throughout the process.. With the answers you need and a down-to-earth perspective, this book provides an invaluable resource for stressed-out students and parents everywhere.
Applying to college can be competitive and complex. Admission Matters offers real-world expert advice for all students, whether you're aiming an Ivy or the state school close to home. It also includes much needed guidance for students with special circumstances, including students with disabilities, international students, and transfer students. In addition, athletes, artists and performers, and homeschoolers will find valuable guidance as they plan for and apply to college.
Whether you think you've got applying to college under control or don't even know where to begin, Admission Matters is your expert guide throughout the college admissions process.
• College Match: A Blueprint for Choosing the Best School for You
• The Gatekeepers: Inside the Admissions Process of a Premier College
• Fiske Guide to Colleges 2019
• Cool Colleges: For the Hyper-Intelligent, Self-Directed, Late Blooming, and Just Plain Different (Cool Colleges: For the Hyper-Intelligent, Self-Directed, Late Blooming, & Just Plain Different)
• College Admission: From Application to Acceptance, Step by Step
• Countdown to College: 21 'To Do' Lists for High School
• The College Bound Organizer: The Ultimate Guide to Successful College Applications
• College Essay Essentials: A Step-by-Step Guide to Writing a Successful College Admissions Essay
• Colleges That Change Lives: 40 Schools That Will Change the Way You Think About Colleges
• College Counseling for School Counselors: Delivering Quality, Personalized College Advice to Every Student on Your (Sometimes Huge) Caseload