BizStore » Books » CompTIA A+(r) Certification All-in-One For Dummies(r) (For Dummies (Computer/tech))
Feature: For Dummies
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: For Dummies
Manufacturer: For Dummies
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 1248
Publication Date: 2016-08-01
Publisher: For Dummies
Studio: For Dummies
• For Dummies
Fully updated to cover the 2019 exam release!
CompTIA's A+ certification is an essential certification to building a successful IT career. Test takers must pass both 90-question exams to be certified, and this book—plus online test bank—will help you reach your certification goal.
The 9 minibooks map to the exam's objectives, and include new content on Windows 10, Scripting, Linux, and mobile devices. You’ll learn about how computers work, networking, computer repair and troubleshooting, security, permissions, and customer service. You'll also find test-taking advice and a review of the types of questions you'll see on the exam.
Inside is all the knowledge you need to pass the new A+ exam!
• Networking All-in-One For Dummies
• CompTIA A+ 220-901 and 220-902 Practice Questions Exam Cram
• CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Ninth Edition (Exams 220-901 & 220-902)
• CompTIA A+ 220-901 and 220-902 Exam Cram
• Troubleshooting and Maintaining Your PC All-in-One For Dummies
• CompTIA Network+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Seventh Edition (Exam N10-007)
• Comptia A+ Complete Study Guide: Exams 220-901 and 220-902
• Coding All-in-One For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers))
• CompTIA A+ Complete Certification Kit: Exams 220-901 and 220-902
• Networking For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))