BizStore » Books » Mutual Funds For Dummies
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: For Dummies
Manufacturer: For Dummies
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 432
Publication Date: 2016-04-25
Publisher: For Dummies
Studio: For Dummies
Position your portfolio for growth with one of America's bestselling mutual fund books
Are you looking for a trusted resource to help you add mutual funds to your investment strategy? With straightforward advice and a plethora of specific, up-to-date mutual fund recommendations, personal finance expert Eric Tyson helps you avoid fund-investing pitfalls and maximize your chances of success.
Newly revised and updated, Mutual Funds For Dummies quickly and easily helps you pick the best funds, assemble and maintain your portfolio, and evaluate your funds' performance. In no time, it gets you up and running on exchange-traded funds, tax laws affecting investments in funds, how to evaluate different fund-investing strategies, and much more.
Complemented with sample fund portfolios and updated forms that show you exactly how to accomplish your financial goals, this is your trusted resource for planning and implementing a successful investment strategy that includes mutual funds.
• Investing For Dummies
• Investing in ETFs For Dummies (For Dummies (Business & Personal Finance))
• Investing All-in-One For Dummies (For Dummies (Business & Personal Finance))
• Stock Investing For Dummies (For Dummies (Business & Personal Finance))
• Personal Finance For Dummies
• Investing in Bonds For Dummies
• Common Sense on Mutual Funds: Fully Updated 10th Anniversary Edition
• Personal Finance After 50 For Dummies
• A Beginner's Guide to Investing: How to Grow Your Money the Smart and Easy Way
• The Little Book of Common Sense Investing: The Only Way to Guarantee Your Fair Share of Stock Market Returns (Little Books. Big Profits)