BizStore » Books » The New Rules of Retirement: Strategies for a Secure Future
Brand: John Wiley Sons Inc
Feature: John Wiley Sons Inc
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 336
Publication Date: 2016-04-18
• John Wiley Sons Inc
Create the retirement you desire with proven financial strategies
The New Rules of Retirement throws away the rules of thumb, clichés, and obsolete ideas. It provides a proven, updated approach to retiring successfully in today's world. In this new second edition based on independent, objective research, retirement expert Robert C. Carlson uses proven, profitable techniques to coordinate all the factors that lead to financial security and independence. You'll learn how much you really need to save for retirement, how to invest that nest egg before and during retirement, and how to establish a wise and sustainable spending strategy. Carlson will explain how to overcome the threats to lifetime financial security, such as longer life expectancy, low investment returns, higher taxes, and more. Importantly, you'll learn how to plan for the wildcards of retirement planning: health care and long-term care expenses. This edition covers changes in key areas such as annuities, IRA management, estate planning, and income taxes. You'll learn how to merge these insights into your plan to enhance financial security and to provide for loved ones in the future.
Retirement no longer means being put out to pasture. Today's retirees are traveling the world, attending classes, developing new skills, starting businesses, mastering neglected hobbies, and more—well into their golden years. This guide helps ensure you have the financial independence to pursue the retirement you want through smart planning and effective financial strategies.
The retirement is now a new phase of life, not a winding down. It's a time to live your best life and do things you couldn't before. But all the financial aspects of retirement have changed. To maintain financial security and create the retirement you desire, you need to be on top of the changes. The New Rules of Retirement provides the latest, proven strategies that help put the shine in your golden years.
• How to Make Your Money Last: The Indispensable Retirement Guide
• The 5 Years Before You Retire: Retirement Planning When You Need It the Most
• The Smartest Retirement Book You'll Ever Read: Achieve Your Retirement Dreams--in Any Economy
• Retirement Income Planning: The Baby-Boomers 2018 Guide to Maximize Your Income and Make it Last
• A Concise Guide to Taxes in Retirement
• Can I Retire Yet?: How to Make the Biggest Financial Decision of the Rest of Your Life
• Personal Finance After 50 For Dummies (For Dummies (Business & Personal Finance))
• The Complete Cardinal Guide to Planning for and Living in Retirement
• How to Retire with Enough Money: And How to Know What Enough Is
• Retirement Fail: The 9 Reasons People Flunk Post-Work Life and How to Ace Your Own