BizStore » Books » Facebook For Dummies
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: For Dummies
Manufacturer: For Dummies
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 384
Publication Date: 2016-04-18
Publisher: For Dummies
Release Date: 2016-04-08
Studio: For Dummies
A new edition of the bestselling how-to Facebook title
Facebook is constantly changing and evolving, replacing old features and introducing new ones. This new edition of the bestselling guide quickly and easily gets you up and running on all the site has to offer. Packed with straightforward guidance that demystifies the nuts and bolts of this popular social media site, Facebook For Dummies covers everything from finding friends and planning events to uploading photos and videos—and so much more.
Facebook is here to stay. For its billions of worldwide users, it's become a central meeting place for people from all corners of the earth to connect and share. If you're the type to share snippets of your life through photos and writing or just find joy in reading and seeing what your family and friends are up to, there's something for everyone on Facebook. Providing coverage of the latest changes to the site, this go-to guide cuts through the confusion and offers plain-English guidance on using Facebook to its fullest so you can deepen your connections, stay social, and just have fun!
Whether you're a newbie or an old hat looking to make sense of the latest features, this friendly guide reveals the many faces of Facebook in a language you can understand.
• Facebook Marketing All-in-One For Dummies
• Twitter For Dummies (For Dummies Series)
• Twitter In 30 Minutes (3rd Edition): How to connect with interesting people, write great tweets, and find information that's relevant to you
• Social Media Marketing All-in-One For Dummies (For Dummies (Business & Personal Finance))
• My Facebook for Seniors (3rd Edition)
• LinkedIn For Dummies
• Facebook Marketing for Small Business: Easy Strategies to Engage Your Facebook Community
• LinkedIn In 30 Minutes (2nd Edition): How to create a rock-solid LinkedIn profile and build connections that matter
• Facebook and Twitter For Seniors For Dummies
• Facebook For Dummies