BizStore » Books » 2016 Valuation Handbook - Guide to Cost of Capital (Wiley Finance)
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Pages: 384
Publication Date: 2016-04-11
The New Industry Standard in Business Valuation Reference Materials
2016 Valuation Handbook - Guide to Cost of Capital provides the key annual valuation data previously published in (i) the now discontinued Morningstar/Ibbotson SBBI Valuation Yearbook (discontinued in 2013), and (ii) the Duff & Phelps Risk Premium Report (no longer published as a stand-alone publication).
The size premia data previously published in the SBBI Valuation Yearbook is referred to as the "CRSP Deciles Size Premia" exhibits in the new 2016 Valuation Handbook - Guide to Cost of Capital, while the size and risk premia data published in the Duff & Phelps Risk Premium Report has been published annually since 1996 and, like the former SBBI Valuation Yearbook, provides data and methodology that can be used to develop cost of equity capital estimates using (i) the build-up method and (ii) the capital asset pricing model (CAPM).
The 2016 Valuation Handbook includes data through December 31, 2015, and is intended to be used for 2016 valuation dates.
For more information about Duff & Phelps valuation data resources published by Wiley, please visit www.wiley.com/go/valuationhandbooks.
• 2017 Valuation Handbook - U.S. Guide to Cost of Capital (Wiley Finance)
• 2016 Stocks, Bonds, Bills, and Inflation (SBBI) Yearbook
• 2016 Valuation Handbook - Industry Cost of Capital (Wiley Finance)
• 2015 Valuation Handbook: Guide to Cost of Capital (Wiley Finance)
• 2017 Stocks, Bonds, Bills, and Inflation (SBBI) Yearbook
• Valuing a Business, 5th Edition: The Analysis and Appraisal of Closely Held Companies (McGraw-Hill Library of Investment and Finance)
• Cost of Capital, + Website: Applications and Examples (Wiley Finance)
• Financial Valuation: Applications and Models
• Standards of Value: Theory and Applications
• Litigation Services Handbook: The Role of the Financial Expert