BizStore » Books » Bitcoin For Dummies (For Dummies (Business & Personal Finance))
Brand: Prypto Consumer Dummies Staff Cameron
Feature: Bitcoin for Dummies
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: For Dummies
Manufacturer: For Dummies
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 208
Publication Date: 2016-04-04
Publisher: For Dummies
Studio: For Dummies
• Bitcoin for Dummies
Learn the ins and outs of Bitcoin so you can get started today
Bitcoin For Dummies is the fast, easy way to start trading crypto currency, with clear explanations and expert advice for breaking into this exciting new market. Understanding the mechanisms and risk behind Bitcoin can be a challenge, but this book breaks it down into easy-to-understand language to give you a solid grasp of just where your money is going. You'll learn the details of Bitcoin trading, how to set up your Bitcoin wallet, and everything you need to get started right away. An in-depth discussion on security shows you how to protect yourself against some of the riskier aspects of this open-source platform, helping you reduce your risks in the market and use Bitcoin safely and effectively.
Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks, with transaction management and issuing of Bitcoins carried out collectively by the network. Bitcoin allows easy mobile payments, fast international payments, low- or no-fee transactions, multi-signature capabilities, and more, but the nuances of the market can be difficult to grasp. This informative guide lays it all out in plain English, so you can strengthen your understanding and get started now.
The Bitcoin market is huge, growing quickly, and packed with potential. There's also some risk, so you need to go in fully informed and take steps to manage your risk wisely. Bitcoin For Dummies is the clear, quick, easy-to-follow guide to getting started with Bitcoin.
• Blockchain For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers))
• Mastering Bitcoin for Dummies: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies, Mining, Investing and Trading - Bitcoin Book 1, Blockchain, Wallet, Business
• Mastering Bitcoin: Unlocking Digital Cryptocurrencies
• The Internet of Money
• Bitcoin: What You Need To Know About The Cryptocurrency
• The Age of Cryptocurrency: How Bitcoin and the Blockchain Are Challenging the Global Economic Order
• Digital Gold: Bitcoin and the Inside Story of the Misfits and Millionaires Trying to Reinvent Money
• Satoshi Labs bitcoin wallet Trezor the Bitcoin Safe, Black
• Bitcoin: Everything You Need to Know about Bitcoin, how to Mine Bitcoin, how to Exchange Bitcoin and how to Buy BTC.
• Cryptocurrency: How I Turned $400 into $100,000 by Trading Cryprocurrency in 6 months