BizStore » Books » Construction Drawings and Details for Interiors
Brand: Rosemary Kilmer W Otie Kilmer
Feature: Construction Drawings and Details for Interiors
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 432
Publication Date: 2016-02-15
• Construction Drawings and Details for Interiors
A complete guide to preparing construction documentation from a design perspective
Construction Drawings and Details for Interiors has become a must-have guide for students of interior design. It covers the essentials of traditional and computer-aided drafting with a uniquely design-oriented perspective. No other text provides this kind of attention to detail. Inside, you'll find specialty drawings, a sensitivity to aesthetic concerns, and real-world guidance from leaders in the field of interior design. Updated content is presented here in a highly visual format, making it easy to learn the basics of drawing for each phase of the design process.
This new Third Edition includes access to a full suite of online resources. Students and designers studying for the National Council for Interior Design Qualification (NCIDQ) will especially appreciate these new materials. This revision also keeps pace with evolving construction standards and design conventions. Two new chapters, 'Concept Development and the Design Process' and 'Structural Systems for Buildings,' along with expanded coverage of building information modeling (BIM), address the latest design trends.
Written by designers, for designers, Construction Drawings and Details for Interiors remains a standout choice for the fields of interior design, technical drawing, and construction documentation. From schematics through to working drawings, learn to communicate your vision every step of the way.
• The Codes Guidebook for Interiors
• Residential Interior Design: A Guide To Planning Spaces
• Architecture and Interior Design: An Integrated History to the Present (Fashion Series)
• Professional Practice for Interior Designers
• Interior Design Visual Presentation: A Guide to Graphics, Models and Presentation Techniques
• Beginnings of Interior Environments (11th Edition) (Fashion Series)
• History of Interior Design
• Interior Graphic Standards: Student Edition
• Building Systems for Interior Designers