BizStore » Books » Trigonometry For Dummies
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: For Dummies
Manufacturer: For Dummies
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 384
Publication Date: 2014-02-24
Publisher: For Dummies
Studio: For Dummies
A plain-English guide to the basics of trig
Trigonometry deals with the relationship between the sides and angles of triangles... mostly right triangles. In practical use, trigonometry is a friend to astronomers who use triangulation to measure the distance between stars. Trig also has applications in fields as broad as financial analysis, music theory, biology, medical imaging, cryptology, game development, and seismology.
From sines and cosines to logarithms, conic sections, and polynomials, this friendly guide takes the torture out of trigonometry, explaining basic concepts in plain English and offering lots of easy-to-grasp example problems. It also explains the "why" of trigonometry, using real-world examples that illustrate the value of trigonometry in a variety of careers.
Trigonometry For Dummies is for any student who needs an introduction to, or better understanding of, high-school to college-level trigonometry.
• Trigonometry Workbook For Dummies
• Pre-Calculus For Dummies
• Algebra II For Dummies, 2nd edition
• Trigonometry (Quick Study Academic)
• Geometry For Dummies
• Calculus For Dummies (For Dummies (Math & Science))
• Pre-Calculus Workbook For Dummies
• Algebra II Workbook For Dummies (For Dummies Series)
• Algebra I For Dummies (For Dummies (Math & Science))
• Trigonometry Essentials Practice Workbook with Answers: Master Basic Trig Skills: Improve Your Math Fluency Series