BizStore » Books » Threat Modeling: Designing for Security
Feature: John Wiley Sons
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 624
Publication Date: 2014-02-17
Release Date: 2014-02-07
• John Wiley Sons
The only security book to be chosen as a Dr. Dobbs Jolt Award Finalist since Bruce Schneier's Secrets and Lies and Applied Cryptography!
Systems security managers, you'll find tools and a framework for structured thinking about what can go wrong. Software developers, you'll appreciate the jargon-free and accessible introduction to this essential skill. Security professionals, you'll learn to discern changing threats and discover the easiest ways to adopt a structured approach to threat modeling.
As more software is delivered on the Internet or operates on Internet-connected devices, the design of secure software is absolutely critical. Make sure you're ready with Threat Modeling: Designing for Security.
• Security Engineering: A Guide to Building Dependable Distributed Systems
• How to Measure Anything in Cybersecurity Risk
• Data-Driven Security: Analysis, Visualization and Dashboards
• Agile Application Security: Enabling Security in a Continuous Delivery Pipeline
• Hands-On Ethical Hacking and Network Defense (MindTap Course List)
• The Hacker Playbook 3: Practical Guide To Penetration Testing
• SSCP (ISC)2 Systems Security Certified Practitioner Official Study Guide
• The Official (ISC)2 Guide to the SSCP CBK
• Serious Cryptography: A Practical Introduction to Modern Encryption
• Security Risk Management: Building an Information Security Risk Management Program from the Ground Up