BizStore » Books » Data-Driven Security: Analysis, Visualization and Dashboards
Brand: John Wiley Sons
Feature: John Wiley Sons
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 352
Publication Date: 2014-02-24
• John Wiley Sons
Uncover hidden patterns of data and respond withcountermeasures
Security professionals need all the tools at their disposal toincrease their visibility in order to prevent security breaches andattacks. This careful guide explores two of the most powerful data analysis and visualization. You'll soon understand how toharness and wield data, from collection and storage to managementand analysis as well as visualization and presentation. Using ahands-on approach with real-world examples, this book shows you howto gather feedback, measure the effectiveness of your securitymethods, and make better decisions.
Everything in this book will have practical application forinformation security professionals.
Lock down your networks, prevent hacks, and thwart malware byimproving visibility into the environment, all through the power ofdata and Security Using Data Analysis, Visualization, andDashboards.
• How to Measure Anything in Cybersecurity Risk
• Network Security Through Data Analysis: Building Situational Awareness
• Threat Modeling: Designing for Security
• Network Security Through Data Analysis: From Data to Action
• Blue Team Handbook: Incident Response Edition: A condensed field guide for the Cyber Security Incident Responder.
• The Hacker Playbook 3: Practical Guide To Penetration Testing
• Measuring and Managing Information Risk: A FAIR Approach
• Defensive Security Handbook: Best Practices for Securing Infrastructure
• Applied Network Security Monitoring: Collection, Detection, and Analysis
• Blue Team Field Manual (BTFM) (RTFM)