BizStore » Books » Philosophy of Technology: The Technological Condition: An Anthology
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 736
Publication Date: 2014-01-28
The new edition of this authoritative introduction to the philosophy of technology includes recent developments in the subject, while retaining the range and depth of its selection of seminal contributions and its much-admired editorial commentary.
• Theory and Reality: An Introduction to the Philosophy of Science (Science and Its Conceptual Foundations series)
• Water 4.0: The Past, Present, and Future of the World's Most Vital Resource
• Leonardo to the Internet: Technology and Culture from the Renaissance to the Present (Johns Hopkins Studies in the History of Technology)
• Archive Fever: A Freudian Impression (Religion and Postmodernism)
• Nation of Rebels: Why Counterculture Became Consumer Culture
• Readings in the Philosophy of Technology
• On the Human Condition (Thinking in Action)
• The Lathe Of Heaven: A Novel
• Philosophy of Technology (Paragon Issues in Philosophy)
• Who Am I?: And If So, How Many?