BizStore » Books » Designing the Internet of Things
Feature: John Wiley Sons
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 336
Publication Date: 2013-12-09
• John Wiley Sons
Take your idea from concept to production with this unique guide
Whether it's called physical computing, ubiquitous computing, or the Internet of Things, it's a hot topic in technology: how to channel your inner Steve Jobs and successfully combine hardware, embedded software, web services, electronics, and cool design to create cutting-edge devices that are fun, interactive, and practical. If you'd like to create the next must-have product, this unique book is the perfect place to start.
Both a creative and practical primer, it explores the platforms you can use to develop hardware or software, discusses design concepts that will make your products eye-catching and appealing, and shows you ways to scale up from a single prototype to mass production.
If you'd like to design for the future, Designing the Internet of Things is a great place to start.
• The Internet of Things (The MIT Press Essential Knowledge series)
• The Silent Intelligence: The Internet of Things
• Internet of Things (A Hands-on-Approach)
• Designing Connected Products: UX for the Consumer Internet of Things
• Getting Started with the Internet of Things: Connecting Sensors and Microcontrollers to the Cloud (Make: Projects)
• The Internet of Things: How Smart TVs, Smart Cars, Smart Homes, and Smart Cities Are Changing the World
• The Internet of Things Business Primer
• The Amazon Way on IoT: 10 Principles for Every Leader from the World's Leading Internet of Things Strategies (Volume 2)
• Enterprise IoT: A Definitive Handbook
• Enterprise IoT: Strategies and Best Practices for Connected Products and Services