BizStore » Books » Intermediate Accounting
Brand: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Item Dimensions: Array
MPN: black & white tables, figures
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 1608
Publication Date: 2013-03-11
WileyPLUS sold separately from text.
Kieso, Weygandt and Warfield’s Intermediate Accounting continues to set the standard for intermediate accounting students and professionals in the field. The Fifteenth edition builds on this legacy through new innovative student focused pedagogy in the book itself and with online support.
Kieso maintains the qualities for which the text is globally recognized, including its reputation for accuracy, comprehensiveness, accessibility, and quality problem material that best prepares students for success on the CPA exam. The Fifteenth edition offers the most up to date coverage of IFRS and US GAAP in a presentational format suited to the complex challenges of teaching intermediate in these changing times.
The WileyPLUS homework and learning platform is better than it has ever been for Kieso, with a multitude of new assessment items, multimedia resources, and enhanced functionality to ensure students will do real accounting and get real results. There have also never been so many options for accessing content, from several online only options, premium value print and digital formats, and custom versions designed to fit your needs perfectly.
• Schaums Outline of Intermediate Accounting I, Second Edition (Schaum's Outline Series)
• Schaum's Outline of Intermediate Accounting II, 2ed
• Study Guide Intermediate Accounting, Vol. 1, Chapters 1-14, 15th Edition
• Cost Accounting (15th Edition)
• Cost Accounting: A Managerial Emphasis
• Problem Solving Survival Guide to accompany Intermediate Accounting, Volume 1: Chapters 1 - 14
• Cengage Advantage Books: Business Law: Text & Cases - Commercial Law for Accountants
• The Skillful Teacher: Building Your Teaching Skills 6th Edition
• Smith and Roberson's Business Law