BizStore » Books » The Trusted Advisor Fieldbook: A Comprehensive Toolkit for Leading with Trust
Brand: Charles H Green
Feature: The Trusted Advisor Fieldbook A Comprehensive Toolkit for Leading with Trust
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 288
Publication Date: 2011-11-15
• The Trusted Advisor Fieldbook A Comprehensive Toolkit for Leading with Trust
A practical guide to being a trusted advisor for leaders in any industry
In this hands-on successor to the popular book The Trusted Advisor, you'll find answers to pervasive questions about trust and leadership—such as how to develop business with trust, nurture trust-based relationships, build and run a trustworthy organization, and develop your trust skill set. This pragmatic workbook delivers everyday tools, exercises, resources, and actionable to-do lists for the wide range of situations a trusted advisor inevitably encounters. The authors speak in concrete terms about how to dramatically improve your results in sales, relationship management, and organizational performance.
Your success as a leader will always be based on the degree to which you are trusted by your stakeholders. Each chapter offers specific ways to train your thinking and your habits in order to earn the trust that is necessary to be influential, successful, and known as someone who makes a difference.
Put the knowledge and practices in this fieldbook to work, and you'll be someone who earns trust quickly, consistently, and sustainably—in business and in life.
• The Trusted Advisor
• Power Questions: Build Relationships, Win New Business, and Influence Others
• The Trusted Advisor
• Trust-Based Selling: Using Customer Focus and Collaboration to Build Long-Term Relationships
• Facilitator's and Trainer's Toolkit
• An Insider's Guide to Building a Successful Consulting Practice
• Key Management Models, 3rd Edition: The 75+ Models Every Manager Needs to Know (3rd Edition)
• The McKinsey Mind: Understanding and Implementing the Problem-Solving Tools and Management Techniques of the World's Top Strategic Consulting Firm
• Flawless Consulting: A Guide to Getting Your Expertise Used
• Managing The Professional Service Firm