BizStore » Books » Phantom Hill (A Ralph Compton Western)
Binding: Mass Market Paperback
Edition: 1st Printing
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 304
Publication Date: 2016-03-01
Release Date: 2016-03-01
A ruthless rancher crosses the wrong man in this western in Ralph Compton's USA Today bestselling series...
Haunted by memories of the Civil War, Coy Jennings just wants to find work as a ranch hand and to begin saving for a small farm where he could finally enjoy peace and quiet. Arriving in the Texas settlement of Phantom Hill, Coy soon befriends a damaged but likable stable hand by the name of Ira Dalton and hopes for a future with a lovely widowed mother and her eight-year-old daughter.
In order to make the Hill a decent place to settle down, Coy must wage a new kind of war and take a stand against ruthless ranch owner Lester Sinclair, his sadistic sons, and the murderous band of cattle rustlers who work for them. And after the Sinclairs turn on innocent Ira, Coy is driven to seek justice for his trusted friend...cost what it may.
More Than Six Million Ralph Compton Books In Print!
• Texas Hills (A Ralph Compton Western)
• Riders of Judgment (A Ralph Compton Western)
• The Shadow of a Noose
• Train to Durango (A Ralph Compton Western)
• Ralph Compton Comanche Trail
• Brother's Keeper (A Ralph Compton Western)
• The Goodnight Trail (Trail Drive, No.1)
• Whiskey River (Sundown Riders, Book 5) (A Ralph Compton Western)
• Sixguns and Double Eagles
• The Killing Season (A Ralph Compton Western)