BizStore » Books » Fodor's Maui 2016: with Molokai & Lanai (Full-color Travel Guide)
Edition: 2016 ed.
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 336
Publication Date: 2015-08-25
Release Date: 2015-08-25
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Invariably, Maui makes and often tops travelers' lists of the world's best islands, and it's not just because of the luxurious resorts and golf courses. Fodor's Mauishowcases the perfect beaches, rain forests, and dramatic cliffs, along with spectacular marine life and rich Hawaiian culture that make this island irresistible.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps plus a handy pullout map with essential information
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on snorkeling, hula, luau, and lei
· Coverage of Maui, Molokai, and Lanai
Planning to visit more of Hawaii? Check out Fodor's state-wide travel guide to Hawaii.
• Maui Revealed: The Ultimate Guidebook
• Fodor's Kauai (Full-color Travel Guide)
• Fodor's Oahu: with Honolulu, Waikiki & the North Shore (Full-color Travel Guide)
• Frommer's Maui day by day (Day by Day Guides)
• Fodor's Big Island of Hawaii (Full-color Travel Guide)
• Lonely Planet Maui (Travel Guide)
• The Foodist Bucket List: Maui: 100 "Must-Try" Dining, Drinks, Restaurant, and Farm Adventures (2018) (Volume 1)
• Frommer's Hawaii 2019 (Complete Guides)
• Maui Hawaii Adventure Guide Franko Maps Waterproof Map
• Top 10 Maui, Molokai and Lanai (DK Eyewitness Travel Guide)