BizStore » Books » Kids Deserve It!: Pushing Boundaries and Challenging Conventional Thinking
Brand: Todd Nesloney Adam Welcome
Feature: Kids Deserve It Pushing Boundaries and Challenging Conventional Thinking
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Dave Burgess Consulting, Incorporated
Manufacturer: Dave Burgess Consulting, Incorporated
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 208
Publication Date: 2016-05-18
Publisher: Dave Burgess Consulting, Incorporated
Release Date: 2016-06-01
Studio: Dave Burgess Consulting, Incorporated
• Kids Deserve It Pushing Boundaries and Challenging Conventional Thinking
What if learning was exciting?
What if students felt important and empowered every time they walked into the building?
What if parents looked forward to calls from their children's teachers and principals, instead of cringing when the school's number popped up on their phones?
To Todd Nesloney and Adam Welcome, those aren't far-fetched what ifs; they can (and should) be a reality for every teacher, school, parent, and student.
In Kids Deserve It!, Todd and Adam encourage you to think big and make learning fun and meaningful for students. While you're at it, you just might rediscover why you became an educator in the first place.
Learn why you should be calling parents to praise your students (and employees).
Discover ways to promote family interaction and improve relationships for kids at school and at home.
Be inspired to take risks, shake up the status quo, and be a champion for your students.
• Culturize: Every Student. Every Day. Whatever It Takes.
• Sparks in the Dark: Lessons, Ideas and Strategies to Illuminate the Reading and Writing Lives in All of Us
• The Wild Card: 7 Steps to an Educator's Creative Breakthrough
• The End of Molasses Classes: Getting Our Kids Unstuck--101 Extraordinary Solutions for Parents and Teachers (Touchstone Book)
• Lead Like a PIRATE: Make School Amazing for Your Students and Staff
• Be the One for Kids: You Have the Power to Change the Life of a Child
• Teach Like a PIRATE: Increase Student Engagement, Boost Your Creativity, and Transform Your Life as an Educator
• Stories from Webb: The Ideas, Passions, and Convictions of a Principal and His School Family
• The Four O'Clock Faculty: A Rogue Guide to Revolutionizing Professional Development
• Grading Smarter, Not Harder: Assessment Strategies That Motivate Kids and Help Them Learn