BizStore » Books » Webster's Friend
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Born Digital Books
Manufacturer: Born Digital Books
MPN: colour illustrations
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 30
Publication Date: 2015-06-21
Publisher: Born Digital Books
Studio: Born Digital Books
Webster thinks he has made a friend online...but who is he really talking to?
Webster tries his best to impress when he makes a new friend online. Told in playful rhyme, this story takes a turn when the friend wants to meet and Webster finds out who he has really been talking to!
Webster's Friend delicately introduces the concept of online safety to young readers, offering an early caution about strangers online and the pitfalls of anonymity on the internet.
One of a collection of award winning picture books about technology for children which introduce topics about online safety, over sharing, email, meeting strangers online and using computers responsibly. Appropriate for a young audience (ages 3-8) they are a perfect tool for parents, teachers and librarians to teach children about digital issues or for new readers to explore themselves.
• Webster's Email
• The Technology Tail: A Digital Footprint Story (Communicate with Confidence)
• Webster's Manners
• Chicken Clicking
• Once Upon a Time... Online: Happily Ever After Is Only a Click Away!
• But I Read It on the Internet! (Mrs. Skorupski Story)
• If You Give a Mouse an iPhone: A Cautionary Tail
• But It's Just A Game
• When Charlie McButton Lost Power
• Goodnight iPad: a Parody for the next generation