BizStore » Books » Webster's Email
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Born Digital Books
Manufacturer: Born Digital Books
MPN: 24 illustrations
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 30
Publication Date: 2014-08-29
Publisher: Born Digital Books
Studio: Born Digital Books
One click, and Webster's email is on its way... but where will it stop?
Webster's Email is a wonderfully witty rhyming story that gathers pace as the little spider begins to regret emailing a funny picture of his sister.
Count with Webster in this number book as his email reaches more and more people, while gently introducing young readers to the vocabulary and etiquette of email technology.
One of a collection of picture books about technology for children which introduce topics about online safety, over sharing, email, meeting strangers online and using computers responsibly. Appropriate for a young audience (ages 3-8) they are a perfect tool for parents, teachers and librarians to teach children about digital issues or for new readers to explore themselves.
• The Technology Tail: A Digital Footprint Story (Communicate with Confidence)
• Webster's Friend
• Once Upon a Time... Online: Happily Ever After Is Only a Click Away!
• Chicken Clicking (Online Safety Picture Books)
• If You Give a Mouse an iPhone: A Cautionary Tail
• But I Read It on the Internet! (Mrs. Skorupski Story)
• Webster's Manners
• When Charlie McButton Lost Power
• Goodnight iPad: a Parody for the next generation
• Tek: The Modern Cave Boy