BizStore » Books » No bullshit guide to math and physics
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Minireference Publishing
Manufacturer: Minireference Publishing
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 500
Publication Date: 2014-08-07
Publisher: Minireference Publishing
Studio: Minireference Publishing
Often calculus and mechanics are taught as separate subjects. It shouldn't be like that. Learning calculus without mechanics is incredibly boring. Learning mechanics without calculus is missing the point. This textbook integrates both subjects and highlights the profound connections between them.
This is the deal. Give me 350 pages of your attention, and I'll teach you everything you need to know about functions, limits, derivatives, integrals, vectors, forces, and accelerations. This book is the only math book you'll need for the first semester of undergraduate studies in science.
With concise, jargon-free lessons on topics in math and physics, each section covers one concept at the level required for a first-year university course. Anyone can pick up this book and become proficient in calculus and mechanics, regardless of their mathematical background.
• No bullshit guide to linear algebra
• Mathematical Notation: A Guide for Engineers and Scientists
• Mathematics: A Very Short Introduction
• Basic Physics: A Self-Teaching Guide
• Mathematics for the Nonmathematician
• No Bullshit Guide to Mathematics
• A Programmer's Introduction to Mathematics
• Fundamentals of Physics: Mechanics, Relativity, and Thermodynamics (The Open Yale Courses Series)
• Algebra Unplugged
• Make Your Own Neural Network