BizStore » Books » The Occult Renaissance Church of Rome
Edition: First Edition
Label: Independent History and Research
Manufacturer: Independent History and Research
Number Of Pages: 723
Publication Date: 2017-05-03
Publisher: Independent History and Research
Studio: Independent History and Research
Revisionist historian Michael Hoffman penetrates the sub-strata of the Roman Church after it had departed from fourteen hundred years of Catholic orthodoxy and embraced institutionalized equivocation and deceit, usurious money power and diabolic occultism. Here is an unprecedented investigation of an epoch of spectacular fraud and labyrinth subterfuge unique in western history. As a result of centuries of Neoplatonic-Hermetic intrigue, Rome became the repository and cultivator of alien forces which would only fully emerge in the twentieth century.
The Establishment would have us believe that the papacy of the past is synonymous with relentless inquisition of the occult, when in truth the occult took control of the papacy and from behind a wall of artifice and disguise, persecuted mainly those occultists who set themselves up as rivals to papal power, while shielding agents of the Neoplatonic-Hermetic and Kabbalistic conspiracy within the papal fold. This book names the guilty conspirators including many pontiffs, such as Popes Alexander VI, Leo X, Clement VII, Sixtus V and others. The author demonstrates that much of what we have been told about the history of the Church since the Renaissance has been an ingeniously mounted illusion.
The Occult Renaissance Church of Rome is a chronicle of magic, mind control and the betrayal of the Christian ecclesia on the part of an operation of deception of world-historical significance.
Table of Contents: More Catholic than the Pope; Neoplatonic Hermeticism; The Serpent in the Garden of the Quattrocento; The Priest and the Platonists; Pope Alexander and the Wizard; Bonfire of the Verities; The Sorcerer Abbott; The Reuchlin Revolution; Renaissance High Art: An Initiation; The Grand Egyptian Lodge of Vatican City; The Cabal s Co-conspirators; The Moral Theology of Mental Reservation and Equivocation in the Church of Rome; Ecclesiastical Sodomy and its Root; The Hermetic Prince of the Second Vatican Council; Neoplatonic-Hermetic Kabbalism in the Modern Era; The Breeders of Money Gain Dominion over the Church of Rome; A Prophecy Fulfilled; An Occult Miscellany; Neoplatonic Philosophy and Freemasonry.
• Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare
• Usury in Christendom: The Mortal Sin that Was and Now is Not
• They Were White and They Were Slaves: The Untold History of the Enslavement of Whites in Early America
• Judaism Discovered: A Study of the Anti-Biblical Religion of Racism, Self-Worship, Superstition and Deceit
• Judaism's Strange Gods
• Against Our Better Judgment: The Hidden History of How the U.S. Was Used to Create Israel
• Esoteric Hollywood:: Sex, Cults and Symbols in Film
• The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit: And Its Impact on World History
• Adolf Hitler: Bolshevik and Zionist Volume I Communism
• The War on Terror: The Plot to Rule the Middle East