BizStore » Books » The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try, Sixth Edition
Edition: 6th ed.
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Pages: 752
Publication Date: 2018-04-01
This book is based on the 6th edition PMBOK Guide® and has been fully updated for the March 2018 exam.
Studying for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification exam can take time and effort, but knowing what to study should be effortless. That’s where this book comes in! A complete study guide for the PMP certification exam, Andy Crowe’s The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try, 6th edition provides all the information project managers need to thoroughly prepare for and pass the test.
This comprehensive study resource includes:
The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try is clearly organized and presents the material in an easily understandable format. All of the concepts, and every process, input, tool and technique, and output is clearly explained.
The most complete, concise, and up-to-date study resource, Andy’s book cuts down on the difficulty factors in obtaining the PMP certification and helps candidates pass the exam on the FIRST try.
• The PMP Exam: Quick Reference Guide, Sixth Edition (Test Prep series)
• A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide)–Sixth Edition
• PMP Exam Prep Flashcards (PMBOK Guide, 6th Edition)
• PMP Exam Prep: Accelerated Learning to Pass the Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam
• Agile Practice Guide
• PMP Exam Prep, Eighth Edition - Updated: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam
• A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK(R) Guide-Sixth Edition / Agile Practice Guide Bundle (Pmbok Guide)
• How to get every Earned Value question right on the PMP® Exam: 50+ PMP® Exam Prep Sample Questions and Solutions on Earned Value Management (EVM) (PMP Exam Prep Simplified) (Volume 1)
• Head First PMP: A Learner's Companion to Passing the Project Management Professional Exam
• Q & As for the PMBOK Guide Sixth Edition