BizStore » Books » V-Oh!: Tips, Tricks, Tools and Techniques to Start and Sustain Your Voiceover Career
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Cashman Commercials
Manufacturer: Cashman Commercials
MPN: black & white illustrations
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 228
Publication Date: 2014-09-12
Publisher: Cashman Commercials
Studio: Cashman Commercials
V-Oh! Reveals hundreds of practical and insightful tools that any voice actor-- from newbie to seasoned pro-- can use to give them an advantage in the competitive world of voiceover. Award-winning producer Marc Cashman takes his 35 years of experience in V-O production and examines it from different perspectives, offering new angles on mastering necessary skills, dealing with the business side of the industry, and showcasing realistic ways of navigating through the landscape of voiceover in the 21st century.
• How to Start and Build a SIX FIGURE Voice Over Business: Set Your VO Career on Fire!
• There's Money Where Your Mouth Is: A Complete Insider's Guide to Earning Income and Building a Career in Voice-Overs
• The Art of Voice Acting: The Craft and Business of Performing for Voiceover
• Voiceover Achiever: Brand your VO career. Change your life.
• How to Become a Voice Over Artist: Make a Living from Home with Your Voice!
• Making Money In Your PJs: Freelancing for Voice Actors and other Solopreneurs
• More Than Just a Voice.: The REAL Secret to VoiceOver Success
• Voice Acting For Dummies
• Sound Advice: Voiceover from an Audio Engineer's Perspective
• VO: Tales and Techniques of a Voice-Over Actor