BizStore » Books » V-Oh!: Tips, Tricks, Tools and Techniques to Start and Sustain Your Voiceover Career
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Cashman Commercials
Manufacturer: Cashman Commercials
MPN: black & white illustrations
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 228
Publication Date: 2014-09-12
Publisher: Cashman Commercials
Studio: Cashman Commercials
V-Oh! Reveals hundreds of practical and insightful tools that any voice actor-- from newbie to seasoned pro-- can use to give them an advantage in the competitive world of voiceover. Award-winning producer Marc Cashman takes his 35 years of experience in V-O production and examines it from different perspectives, offering new angles on mastering necessary skills, dealing with the business side of the industry, and showcasing realistic ways of navigating through the landscape of voiceover in the 21st century.
• The Art of Voice Acting
• How to Start and Build a SIX FIGURE Voice Over Business: Set Your VO Career on Fire!
• Voiceover Achiever: Brand your VO career. Change your life.
• The Voice Over Actor's Handbook: How to Analyze, Interpret, and Deliver Scripts
• Voice-Over Voice Actor: The Extended Edition
• How to Become a Voice Over Artist: Make a Living from Home with Your Voice!
• How to Start a Voiceover Career: (When you have no time or money)
• There's Money Where Your Mouth Is: A Complete Insider's Guide to Earning Income and Building a Career in Voice-Overs
• Voice Acting For Dummies
• Voice-Over 101: How to Succeed as a Voice Actor