BizStore » Books » Free Grace Theology: 5 Ways It Magnifies the Gospel
Binding: Perfect Paperback
Publication Date: 2016
There are many voices out there today that give conflicting messages about what we must do to receive and know we are justified in God's sight and that we have eternal life as a sure and secure possession. The world's religions all point to the works of man for the reception of those things. Reformed Theology and Arminianism look to the works of man to know and keep them. Free Grace theology stands in sharp contrast to both. It teaches that anyone can receive everlasting life by faith alone in the crucified and risen Savior, Jesus Christ, and that he can know he has it as a sure and secure possession based on God's promises alone. Free Grace Theology: 5 Ways It Magnifies the Gospel sets out to demonstrate that this is not only biblical, but that it magnifies the gospel, giving glory to God. This is shown through five articles by leaders within the Free Grace movement, each article presents a distinct way that Free Grace theology magnifies the gospel. In contrast to each of the five chapters in Dr. Wayne Grudem's "Free Grace" Theology: 5 Ways It Diminishes the Gospel, the authors of this book show that Free Grace theology magnifies the gospel because 1) Free Grace is returning to Scripture as our sole authority, 2) Free Grace teaches us to turn from sins, 3) full assurance produces godly living, 4) Free Grace exalts Christ and His work, and 5) Free Grace interpretations have great explanatory power. It is the hope and prayer of us at Bold Grace Ministries that this book will glorify God and encourage you, the reader, to rest assured that God's grace is truly greater than all our sin.
• "Free Grace" Theology: 5 Ways It Diminishes the Gospel
• A Defense of Free Grace Theology: With Respect to Saving Faith, Perseverance, and Assurance
• Dispensationalism and Free Grace: Intimately Linked
• Free Grace Theology on Trial: A Refutation of "Historical Protestant" Soteriology
• Chosen to Serve: Why Divine Election Is to Service, Not to Eternal Life
• Is Calvinism Biblical? Let the Scriptures Decide
• Position and Condition: An Exposition of the Book of Ephesians
• Free Grace Soteriology
• Grudem Against Grace: Defending Free Grace Theology
• Salvation And Discipleship: Is There A Difference?