BizStore » Books » Look Evelyn, Duck Dynasty Wiper Blades, We Should Get Them.: A Collection of New Essays
BizStore » Book
Look Evelyn, Duck Dynasty Wiper Blades, We Should Get Them.: A Collection of New Essays
Item Dimensions: Array
MPN: black & white illustrations
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 204
Publication Date: 2014-09-24
A hilarious collection of new essays by the the New York Times bestselling author of 27bslash6.com, The Internet is a Playground, and I'll Go Home Then; It's Warm and Has Chairs.
• That's Not How You Wash a Squirrel: A collection of new essays and emails
• Wrap It In A Bit of Cheese Like You're Tricking The Dog: The fifth collection of essays and emails by New York Times Best Selling author, David Thorne.
• I'll Go Home Then, It's Warm and Has Chairs. The Unpublished Emails.
• The Internet is a Playground: Irreverent Correspondences of an Evil Online Genius
• I'll Go Home Then; It's Warm & Has Chairs: Stuff that didn't make it into the first book
• The Ducks In The Bathroom Are Not Mine: A decade of irreverence and procrastination
• The Collected Works of 27b/6. Victorian Edition: Illustrated & abridged for polite society.
• Emails from an A**hole: Real People Being Stupid