BizStore » Books » Trail Guide to the Body: How to Locate Muscles, Bones and More
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Books of Discovery
Manufacturer: Books of Discovery
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 491
Publication Date: 2014-11-06
Publisher: Books of Discovery
Studio: Books of Discovery
Trail Guide to the Body, 5th Edition, A hands-on guide to locating muscles, bones and more
Before you can assess or treat a muscle, you first must be able to locate it. This acclaimed book delivers beautifully illustrated information for learning palpation and the musculoskeletal system. It makes mastering the essential manual therapy skills interesting, memorable and easy. With 504 pages and 1,400 illustrations covering more than 162 muscles, 206 bones, 33 ligaments and 110 bony landmarks, this text provides an invaluable map of the body.
This new edition includes an extensive 56-page appendix that describes the common trigger point locations and pain patterns of 100 muscles.
Trail Guide to the Body is a highly recommended textbook for the state licensing tests administered by both the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) and the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB) and is one of only five books on their official examination reference lists. In addition, the Board of Certification program for athletic trainers in the U.S. uses our high-quality Trail Guide to the Body illustrations in their various products, including exams.
Whether you are a massage therapist, physical therapist, sports trainer or student in any bodywork modality, Trail Guide to the Body is for you!
• Trail Guide to the Body Workbook
• Trail Guide to Movement: Building the Body in Motion
• Trail Guide to the Body Flashcards Vol. 2: Muscles of the Body
• Massage Therapist’s Guide to Pathology: Critical Thinking and Practical Application
• Trail Guide to the Body Flashcards Vol. 1: Skeletal System, Joints, and Ligaments
• Pierson and Fairchild's Principles & Techniques of Patient Care, 5e
• Measurement of Joint Motion: A Guide to Goniometry
• Clinical Kinesiology and Anatomy
• Massage Therapy: Principles and Practice, 5e
• Guide To Evidence-Based Physical Therapist Practice