BizStore » Books » Hit The Ground Running The Smart Actor's Guide
Brand: Brand: CAROLYNE BARRY CREATIVE
Edition: First Edition
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Carolyne Barry Creative ent.
Manufacturer: Carolyne Barry Creative ent.
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 292
Publication Date: 2009-05-22
Publisher: Carolyne Barry Creative ent.
Studio: Carolyne Barry Creative ent.
• Used Book in Good Condition
HIT THE GROUND RUNNING The First Years of Your Acting Career Most how-to books are written by one or two writers, yet there are many ways actors become successful. Carolyne Barry has written a book that incorporates the opinions and suggestions from an array of successful, knowledgeable and highly respected industry professionals. HIT THE GROUND RUNNING offers the most information, insights, warnings and techniques to empower and guide the new actor: - Month-by-month two year plan - The major entertainment markets - Personal tools - ALL the expenses - Auditioning and booking acting work - Determining your type; - Effective pictures and resumes - Interning - Marketing - Cover letters - Union membership - Academic vs. Professional training - Choosing teachers and types of training - Best actor survival jobs - Money and time saving tips - Creating a career - Packaging you as the product - Experience auditions - Securing agents and managers - Networking - Essential business tools - Building confidence - PLUS extensive, valuable tips and techniques for commercial and theatrical auditions HIT THE GROUND RUNNING has the information actors need to start your acting career! It is the essential book for the new actor
• Self-Management for Actors: Getting Down to (Show) Business
• How to Get the Part...Without Falling Apart!: Featuring the Haber Phrase Technique for Actors
• Confessions of a Casting Director: Help Actors Land Any Role with Secrets from Inside the Audition Room
• Acting as a Business, Fifth Edition: Strategies for Success
• How to Stop Acting: A Renown Acting Coach Shares His Revolutionary Approach to Landing Roles, Developing Them and Keeping them Alive
• Acting Is Everything: An Actor's Guidebook for a Successful Career in Los Angeles
• How To Book Acting Jobs in TV and Film: SECOND EDITION: The Truth About the Acting Industry - Conversations With a Veteran Hollywood Casting Director
• The Actor's Life: A Survival Guide
• Actions: The Actors' Thesaurus