BizStore » Books » A Touching Good-Bye: The Gentle Use of Jin Shin Jyutsu At Times of Critical Illness and Death
BizStore » Book
A Touching Good-Bye: The Gentle Use of Jin Shin Jyutsu At Times of Critical Illness and Death
Brand: Brand: Ampersand, Inc.
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Ampersand, Inc.
Manufacturer: Ampersand, Inc.
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 128
Publication Date: 2008-07-18
Publisher: Ampersand, Inc.
Studio: Ampersand, Inc.
• Used Book in Good Condition
Jin Shin Jyutsu is based on the concept of life energy that circulates throughout the universe and within each individual organism. Health and energy depend on the free and even distribution of this life energy throughout your body, mind and spirit. JSJ offers a simple way of using your hands and your breath to help restore emotional equilibrium, to relieve pain and to release some of the causes of both acute and chronic conditions. The suggestions in this book are in no way limited to the critically ill. They are helpful and life enhancing, and are used daily by practitioners of this Art all over the world. The exercises chosen for this book are the simpler holds and can be done under difficult circumstances by people who know very little, if anything, about Jin Shin Jyutsu. This practice is a valuable complement to conventional healing methods, as it induces relaxation and reduces the effects of stress. And, it is effective.
• The Touch of Healing: Energizing the Body, Mind, and Spirit With Jin Shin Jyutsu
• Jin Shin Fee: Healing Method by Master Jiro Murai and Mary Burmeister. Guide to Quick Aid and Healing from A - Z Through the Laying on of Hands
• Health Is in Your Hands: Jin Shin Jyutsu - Practicing the Art of Self-Healing (with 51 Flash Cards for the Hands-on Practice of Jin Shin Jyutsu)
• Jin Shin Jyutsu For Your Animal Companion
• Health In Your Hands: Instant Diagnosis & Cure of Serious Diseases
• Medical Medium Liver Rescue: Answers to Eczema, Psoriasis, Diabetes, Strep, Acne, Gout, Bloating, Gallstones, Adrenal Stress, Fatigue, Fatty Liver, Weight Issues, SIBO & Autoimmune Disease
• Original Jin Shin
• Heal Now Cards
• It's in Your Hands; Jin Shin Jyutsu: Hands and Toes
• The Touch Remedy: Hands-On Solutions to De-Stress Your Life