BizStore » Books » Signs and Symptoms Analysis from a Functional Perspective
Brand: Brand: Weatherby Associates, LLC
Edition: 2nd Edition
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Emperors Group LLC
Manufacturer: Emperors Group LLC
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 506
Publication Date: 2004
Publisher: Emperors Group LLC
Studio: Emperors Group LLC
• Used Book in Good Condition
• Airborne Zesty Orange Effervescent Tablets, 10 count - 1000mg of Vitamin C - Immune Support Supplement (Pack of 3)
• RESPeRATE Blood Pressure Lowering Device
This book presents a diagnostic system of signs and symptoms analysis that focuses on the most important questions you should be asking your patients. The questions are organized by body systems and will help you gather more information on the functional state of your patients. Whether you are well-seasoned doctor, fresh from medical school, or a patient looking for answers to your questions you will refer to this book again and again.
You will discover how easy it is to identify where the symptom burden is located in the body, increase your efficiency of history taking in the office, implement new tools and techniques to dramatically improve your clinical outcomes, cut the amount of time you spend taking a patient history, and make your initial history an indispensable screening tool. Your signs and symptoms analysis will finally mean something to you and your patients.
This book includes:
Master forms of 322 question questionnaire and manual symptom burden analysis form available as a download.
This best selling manual on Signs and Symptoms Analysis has shown hundreds of doctors how to do a functionally oriented history. What are you waiting for?
• Staying Healthy with Nutrition, rev: The Complete Guide to Diet and Nutritional Medicine
• The PEACE Process: Attract a Steady Stream of Clients and Create a Thriving Holistic Practice
• 7-Day Detox Miracle, Revised 2nd Edition: Revitalize Your Mind and Body with This Safe and Effective Life-Enhancing Program
• Why Stomach Acid Is Good for You: Natural Relief from Heartburn, Indigestion, Reflux and GERD
• Nutrition and Physical Degeneration
• How to Read a Paper: The Basics of Evidence-Based Medicine
• Motivational Interviewing in Health Care: Helping Patients Change Behavior (Applications of Motivational Interviewing)
• Introduction to the Human Body
• Adrenal Fatigue: The 21st Century Stress Syndrome