BizStore » Books » The Twelve Universal Laws Of Success
Feature: The Twelve Universal Laws of Success
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Lifeskill Instutute
Manufacturer: Lifeskill Instutute
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 200
Publication Date: 2008-06-08
Publisher: Lifeskill Instutute
Studio: Lifeskill Instutute
• The Twelve Universal Laws of Success
A well organized treatment of the basic principles of personal success. The broad spectrum of self-help approaches are organized into twelve universal laws that are each based on biblical principles. This book refines and reduces religious, philosophical self-help concepts into easy to understand action principles. It provides step-by-step processes for overcoming procrastination, obstacles, fear and worry and formulas for setting goals, making plans and getting desired results.
Topics include: signals of a poor self-image; ways to improve your self image; overcoming obstacles, fear, and worry; developing self-discipline; making a success plan that works; a daily formula for achieving your goals; principles of wealth building; improving relationships with other people; overcoming procrastination; how to be persistent and get results.
An earlier version of this book has been published in China, Italy, Malaysia and Mexico.
• Twelve Universal Laws: The Truth That Will Transform Your Life
• I Wish I Knew This 20 Years Ago: Understanding The Universal Laws That Govern All Things
• The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
• Universal Laws: Unlocking the Secrets of the Universe: 7 Natural Laws of the Universe
• As a Man Thinketh
• Your Life: Why It Is the Way It Is and What You Can Do About It - Understanding the Universal Laws
• It Works: The Famous Little Red Book That Makes Your Dreams Come True!
• Destruction of Black Civilization: Great Issues of a Race from 4500 B.C. to 2000 A.D.
• Think and Grow Rich: or Men and Woman who Resent Poverty
• The Wake Up Call: Financial Inspiration Learned from 4:44 + A Step by Step Guide on How to Implement Each Financial Principle