BizStore » Books » On Becoming Pre-Teen Wise: Parenting Your Child from 8-12 Years
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Parent-Wise Solutions, Inc.
Manufacturer: Parent-Wise Solutions, Inc.
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 240
Publication Date: 2001-11-01
Publisher: Parent-Wise Solutions, Inc.
Studio: Parent-Wise Solutions, Inc.
• Health o meter Grow with Me 2-in-1 Baby to Toddler Scale with Growth Chart Book
• Braun IRT 4020 ThermoScan Ear Thermometer
The middle years, 9 to 12 years of age, are perhaps the most significant attitude-forming period in the life of a child. It is during this time that the roots of moral character are established. From the foundation that is formed, healthy or not-so-healthy family relationships will be built. During the preteen years, patterns of conduct are firmly established patterns that will impact your parent-child relationship for decades to come. Rightly meeting the small challenges of the middle years significantly reduces the likelihood of big challenges in the teen years. On Becoming Preteenwise is based on the familiar axiom that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. It is much easier to avoid making mistakes than it is to correct them after the fact. This is particularly true of parenting. Just ask any mother or father continually challenged by a contentious or rebellious teen.
• On Becoming Teen Wise: Building a Relationship That Lasts a Lifetime
• On Becoming Childwise: Parenting Your Child from 3-7 Years
• On Becoming Preschool Wise: Optimizing Educational Outcomes What Preschoolers Need to Learn
• On Becoming Toddlerwise: From First Steps to Potty Training
• On Becoming Pre-Toddlerwise: From Babyhood to Toddlerhood (Parenting Your Twelve to Eighteen Month Old)
• On Becoming Pottywise for Toddlers: A Developmental Readiness Approach to Potty Training
• On Becoming Baby Wise, Book Two: Parenting Your Five to Twelve-Month Old Through the Babyhood Transition
• On Becoming Baby Wise: Giving Your Infant the Gift of Nighttime Sleep
• How to Hug a Porcupine: Negotiating the Prickly Points of the Tween Years
• On Becoming Babywise: Giving Your Infant the Gift of Nightime Sleep