BizStore » Books » Messiah in the Feasts of Israel
Brand: Rose Publishing
Feature: The Feasts of Israel
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Word of Messiah Ministries
Manufacturer: Word of Messiah Ministries
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 240
Publication Date: 2007-07-20
Publisher: Word of Messiah Ministries
Studio: Word of Messiah Ministries
• The Feasts of Israel
Messiah in the Feasts of Israel: Feasts of the Bible Explained is a fantastic book that explains the feasts, festivals, and holy days of the Bible.
From the Passover, the Feast of Tabernacles, and the Day of Atonement, to the symbolism of Pentecost, Firstfruits and more, this Christian overview gives insights on how God's redemptive plan is unveiled through the Old Testament feasts, and how their symbolism is fulfilled in Messiah. Messiah in the Feasts of Israel also discusses the prophetic purposes of the feasts of Israel from a Christian viewpoint. It explains how the Jewish feasts are symbolic of Jesus as the great high priest and perfect sacrificial lamb.
Jesus Celebrated the Feasts of Israel
Jesus and his disciples participated in the feasts in the Temple, including a Passover feast commonly known to Christians today as the Last Supper. In fact, Jesus pointed out the importance of the feasts throughout the New Testament. For example, Jesus waited until the seventh day of Sukkot, the greatest day, during the water pouring ceremony, to explain that those who would come to him would find "a living water." Jesus also intentionally exclaimed, "I am the Light of the world," as he stood near the 75-foot candlesticks erected for Sukkot.
Messianic Symbolism in the Feasts of the BibleFind out how Jesus participated used the feasts of Israel to reveal his identity. Messiah in the Feasts of Israel will enrich your understanding of Jesus by explaining the customs and practices of New Testament times. It will help you imagine the crowds in Jerusalem during Jesus' time, especially during the pilgrimage feasts that brought all Jewish mean to the Temple.
In Messiah in the Feasts of Israel, discover how Jesus Christ relates to -
Each Feast and Holy Day of the Bible Explained
Don't miss out on these Messiah in the Feasts of Israel's Resources:
• Feasts of the Bible pamphlet (Feasts and Holidays of the Bible pamphlet)
• The Feasts of the Lord: God's Prophetic Calendar from Calvary to the Kingdom
• Tabernacle pamphlet: Symbolism in the Tabernacle
• Celebrating Jesus in the Biblical Feasts Expanded Edition: Discovering Their Significance to You as a Christian
• Twelve Tribes of Israel
• Unlocking the Secrets of the Feasts: The Prophecies in the Feasts of Leviticus
• Christ in the Passover pamphlet: Celebrate a Christian Seder
• Hebrew Word Study: Revealing The Heart Of God
• What Every Christian Needs to Know About the Jewishness of Jesus: A New Way of Seeing the Most Influential Rabbi in History
• Restoring the Jewishness of the Gospel: A Message for Christians