BizStore » Books » SCHOOL ZONE - Math Basics 1 Workbook, Ages 6 to 7, I Know It!®, Addition, Subtraction, Greater Than, Less Than, Matching, Comparing, Sequencing, Illustrations and More!
BizStore » Book
SCHOOL ZONE - Math Basics 1 Workbook, Ages 6 to 7, I Know It!®, Addition, Subtraction, Greater Than, Less Than, Matching, Comparing, Sequencing, Illustrations and More!
Brand: School Zone Publishing
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: School Zone
Manufacturer: School Zone
Number Of Pages: 32
Publication Date: 2017-07-31
Publisher: School Zone
Studio: School Zone
AMAZING - All learning begins with the basics. This Math Basics workbook will help prepare your first grader for future math success as he or she counts, adds, subtracts, and learns number place values. A big part of early math involves discovering and recognizing sets and patterns, and the fun-friendly drawings in this workbook help ease anxieties as math becomes colorful and more realistic. Let a pair of busy bunnies or a trio of math-loving penguins point the way. Math Basics 1 from the I Know It! series follows Common Core and NCTM (National Council for Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM) standards. Young learners get variety. The slim 32-page size is handy for packing into totes, backpacks and luggage. With a little help from you, your child will enjoy hours of learning fun. Get a math edge with the School Zone Advantage!
WORKBOOKS - Writing in workbook pages, as opposed to typing on a computer, can help kids to focus and to learn. Writing by hand fires up specific areas of a child's brain, improving a child's ability to not only remember what he or she learns but to think of new ideas. When kids complete the workbook, fill out Great Job! You're #1 certificate to reward a job well done. Hang it on the wall or fridge to display their achievement with pride.
RESULTS - Our learning materials have helped educate three generations of kids, creating lifelong learners, and the legacy continues. Digital content, flashcards, workbooks, readers, toys and games are all crafted through a child's eyes while integrating parent and teacher standards.
PREPARATION - Let us help you prepare your young child for the next grade level with our workbooks, flash cards, books and a Little Scholar Tablet. Keep kids "classroom ready" with these great supplemental learning tools and more!
AWARD WINNING - School Zone content has won The Parents' Choice Foundation Award, Tillywig Toy Awards, Brainchild Award, Family Choice Award, Mom's Choice Awards Honoring Excellence, Gold Star Toy Scholastic Parent and Child Award and many more.
School Zone Publishing - Nourishing Young Minds
OUR STORY: Almost 40 years ago, long-time educators James Hoffman, Ed.D., and his wife Joan Hoffman, M.A., began a retail supply outlet for teachers, then soon identified a need for at-home learning materials to help parents support and supplement their children's classroom instruction. School Zone Publishing fast emerged as the market leader in workbooks and flashcards for preschoolers through sixth graders.
School Zone remains family-owned, focused on excellence, responsive to customers, alert to emerging technology, and committed to the community. We continually update our products with new features and content, reflective of changing standards, evolving teaching methods, and overall best practices. As just one example, we update our workbook curriculum on an as-needed basis to address changing standards such as those presented by the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM) and Common Core.
• School Zone - Addition & Subtraction 1-2 Deluxe Edition Workbook, Ages 6 to 8, Addition Facts, Subtraction Facts, Fact Tables, Fact Families, Adding Doubles, and More
• SCHOOL ZONE - Time, Money and Fractions Workbook, Grades 1 to 2, Ages 6 to 8, I Know It!®, Adding Money, Counting Coins, Telling Time, Illustrations, and More!
• School Zone - Word Problems 1-2 Deluxe Edition Workbook, Ages 6 to 8, Picture Stories, Calendars and Clocks, Word Problems, and More (I Know It!)
• School Zone - Transition Math K-1 Deluxe Edition Workbook, Kindergarten through First Grade, Ages 5 to 7, Comparing Numbers, Numbers 0-20, Patterns, and More
• School Zone - Beginning Reading 1-2 Deluxe Edition Workbook, Ages 6 to 8, Beginning and Ending Sounds, Short and Long Vowel Sounds, Sequencing, and More
• School Zone - Reading Activities 1-2 Deluxe Edition Workbook, Ages 6 to 8, Comparing and Contrasting, Evaluating, Predicting, and More
• School Zone - Math Basics 2 Deluxe Edition Workbook, Ages 7 to 8, Addition & Subtraction, Time & Money, Place Value, Sums and Differences, Fact Families, and More
• School Zone - Math Readiness K-1 Deluxe Edition Workbook, Kindergarten through First Grade, Ages 5 to 7, Graphing, Problem-Solving, Comparing Numbers, and More
• First Grade Skills: Gold Star Edition (Home Workbooks)
• School Zone - Big First Grade Workbook - Ages 6-7, Basic Math, Addition & Subtraction, Telling Time, Reading, and Phonics