BizStore » Books » Interpreter's Guidebook: Techniques and tips for programs and presentations
Label: UWSP Foundation Press, Inc.
Manufacturer: UWSP Foundation Press, Inc.
Publication Date: 2015
Publisher: UWSP Foundation Press, Inc.
Studio: UWSP Foundation Press, Inc.
THE INTERPRETER'S GUIDEBOOK: FOURTH EDITION, Techniques for Programs and Presentations. Buchholz, Lackey, Gross, Zimmerman. This easy-to-use, practical guide provides a wealth of tips and techniques for both new and experienced interpreters to develop and present professional programs. Completely revised in 2015, the fourth edition features real-world examples and case studies illustrated by hundreds of full-color photos. Chapters describe planning thematic programs, employing creative techniques such as props and costumes, leading inspiring nature walks and guided tours, developing multimedia talks that wow audiences, interpreting spontaneously, and gaining feedback to improve programs.
• Interpreting Our Heritage
• The Gifts of Interpretation: Fifteen Guiding Principles for Interpreting Nature and Culture, 3rd Edition
• Interpretation: Making a Difference on Purpose
• Environmental Interpretation: A Practical Guide for People with Big Ideas and Small Budgets
• Land Use, Environment, and Social Change: The Shaping of Island County, Washington (Weyerhaeuser Environmental Books (Paperback))
• Environment and Society: A Critical Introduction
• Signs, Trails, and Wayside Exhibits: Connecting People and Places (Interpreter's Handbook Series)
• Interpretation for the 21st Century: Fifteen Guiding Principles for Interpreting Nature and Culture, Second Edition
• Meaningful Interpretation
• Interpretive Writing