BizStore » Books » Bom Dia! Level 2 Portuguese Language Textbook (Portuguese Edition)
Brand: Brand: Spinner Publications, Inc.
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Label: Spinner Publications, Inc.
Manufacturer: Spinner Publications, Inc.
Number Of Pages: 246
Publication Date: 2006-07-25
Publisher: Spinner Publications, Inc.
Studio: Spinner Publications, Inc.
• Used Book in Good Condition
This is the second textbook in the Bom Dia! Portuguese language curriculum. Like its predecessor, Bom Dia! Level 2 will meet Portuguese language requirements for grades 7-12 and will stimulate learning with hundreds of colorful photographs. But it does more! This follow-up book includes an overview of the world’s Lusophone cultures, in countries and regions where Portuguese is the official language: their national identity, geography, history, people, customs, and more. Students will go beyond mainland Portugal to learn about the autonomous regions of Madeira and the Azores, as well as Brazil, Cape Verde, Guinea-Bissau, Sao Tome, Angola, Mozambique, and East Timor.
• Bom Dia: Level 1 (Portuguese Language Textbook) (Portuguese Language Textbook: Level 1) (Portuguese Edition)
• Bom Dia! Level 2 - Portuguese Language Workbook (Portuguese Edition)
• HIGH SCHOOL MATH COMMON-CORE GEOMETRY PRACTICE/PROBLEM SOLVING WORKBOOK GRADE 9/10
• CHEMISTRY 2012 STUDENT EDITION (HARD COVER) GRADE 11
• America's History, For the AP* Course (Beford Integrated Media Edition)
• The Mystery of Redemption and Christian Discipleship, Semester Edition, 2nd Edition
• Narrative of the Captivity and Restoration of Mrs. Mary Rowlandson: includes new illustrations and biography
• The Norton Anthology of American Literature, 8th Edition
• HIGH SCHOOL MATH COMMON-CORE GEOMETRY STUDENT EDITION GRADE 9/10
• World History: Connections to Today