BizStore » Books » How to Spot a Dangerous Man Workbook: A Survival Guide for Women
Edition: 2nd ed.
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Hunter House
Manufacturer: Hunter House
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 60
Publication Date: 2005-04-28
Publisher: Hunter House
Studio: Hunter House
• Used Book in Good Condition
This workbook is a companion piece to the author's forthcoming book HOW TO SPOT A DANGEROUS MAN BEFORE YOU GET INVOLVED, pub date 12/04. It is created to be used along with the book and also in the author's workshops on how women can make good relationship choices, although it can also be used by itself.
Women who date dangerous men fall into many categories, from the teenager to the divorcee, from the waitress to the professional woman. They often move from one category of dangerous man to another, from the violent to the unavailable, from there to the clinger. They need to figure out how to break this pattern, and this workbook serves that purpose.
This workbook is a realistic and effective tool for women to break the dangerous man pattern, and contains 22 worksheets/quizzes to lead women to the place where they can effectively create their personal DO NOT DATE list of red flags.
See table of contents for specifics.
• How to Spot a Dangerous Man Before You Get Involved
• Women Who Love Psychopaths: Inside the Relationships of inevitable Harm With Psychopaths, Sociopaths & Narcissists
• Boundaries After a Pathological Relationship
• Psychopath Free (Expanded Edition): Recovering from Emotionally Abusive Relationships With Narcissists, Sociopaths, and Other Toxic People
• Healing from Hidden Abuse: A Journey Through the Stages of Recovery from Psychological Abuse
• Becoming the Narcissist's Nightmare: How to Devalue and Discard the Narcissist While Supplying Yourself
• Stop Spinning, Start Breathing: Narcissist Abuse Recovery for Empowering the Empath
• The Sociopath Next Door
• In Sheep's Clothing: Understanding and Dealing with Manipulative People
• 30 Covert Emotional Manipulation Tactics: How Manipulators Take Control in Personal Relationships