BizStore » Books » Exploring the World of Physics: From Simple Machines to Nuclear Energy (Exploring Series) (Exploring (New Leaf Press))
BizStore » Book
Exploring the World of Physics: From Simple Machines to Nuclear Energy (Exploring Series) (Exploring (New Leaf Press))
Brand: New Leaf Publishing Group
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Master Books
Manufacturer: Master Books
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 160
Publication Date: 2006-05-01
Publisher: Master Books
Studio: Master Books
Physics is a branch of science that many people consider to be too complicated to understand. In this exciting addition to the 'Exploring' series, John Hudson Tiner puts this myth to rest as he explains the fascinating world of physics in a way that students from elementary to high school can comprehend.
Did you know that a feather and a lump of lead will fall at the same rate in a vacuum? Learn about the history of physics from Aristotle to Galileo to Isaac Newton to the latest advances. Discover how the laws of motion and gravity affect everything from the normal activities of everyday life to launching rockets into space. Learn about the effects of inertia firsthand during fun and informative experiments.
Exploring the World of Physics is a great tool for students of all ages who want to have a deeper understanding of the important and interesting ways that physics affects our lives and is complete with illustrations, chapter questions, and an index.
• Exploring the World of Chemistry: From Ancient Metals to High-Speed Computers (Exploring Series) (Exploring (New Leaf Press))
• Exploring the World of Biology: From Mushrooms to Complex Life Forms (Exploring Series)
• Exploring the World of Mathematics: From Ancient Record Keeping to the Latest Advances in Computers (The Exploring)
• Exploring the World of Astronomy: From Center of the Sun to Edge of the Universe
• Junk Drawer Physics: 50 Awesome Experiments That Don't Cost a Thing (Junk Drawer Science)
• Exploring Planet Earth: The Journey of Discovery from Early Civilization to Future Exploration (Exploring Series) (Sense of Wonder Series)
• Physics: Why Matter Matters!
• Exploring the History of Medicine
• Basher Science: Extreme Physics
• Introducing Aristotle: A Graphic Guide