BizStore » Books » The DCC Guide: How to Select and Use Your Command Control System
Is Autographed: 0
Is Memorabilia: 0
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Kalmbach Publishing Co.
Manufacturer: Kalmbach Publishing Co.
Manufacturer Minimum Age: 14
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 79
Publication Date: 2007-09-04
Publisher: Kalmbach Publishing Co.
Studio: Kalmbach Publishing Co.
Digital Command Control (DCC), the latest improvement in electrical operation of model trains, offers realistic sound and smoother switching and running. This comprehensive guide helps modelers get the most out of DCC with diagrams and photos showing how DCC works, from wiring to installing and setting decoders in running equipment, to throttle units. Presents an overview of the product lines available and helps modelers select the right system for their plans.
• Basic DCC Wiring for Your Model Railroad: A Beginner's Guide to Decoders, DCC Systems, and Layout Wiring
• The DCC Guide, Second Edition (Model Railroader Books: Wiring & Electronics)
• Wiring Your Model Railroad (Essentials)
• DCC Projects & Applications Volume 3 (Wiring & Electronics)
• Basic Trackwork for Model Railroaders, Second Edition (Essentials)
• The Digitrax Big Book of DCC
• One Hundred and One Track Plans for Model Railroaders (Model Railroad Handbook, No. 3)
• Basic Model Railroad Benchwork (Model Railroader Essentials Series)
• Dcc Projects & Applications (Model Railroader)
• Building a Model Railroad Step by Step (Modern Railroader)