BizStore » Books » Builder's Essentials: Plan Reading & Material Takeoff
Brand: Brand: RSMeans
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 448
Publication Date: 2015-02-24
• Used Book in Good Condition
A Complete Resource for Residential and Light CommercialContractors -- based on the latest construction materials andmethods.
Learn how to:
Each chapter covers a major construction division, such asconcrete, masonry and carpentry -- and uses plans, details andtables to illustrate plan reading and takeoff procedures. Achecklist for each material division helps ensure that nothing isleft out of your takeoff.
Includes a complete set of residential plans from Home Planners,Inc., the nation's leading provider of home plans. With a detailedmaterial takeoff, from site work to electrical.
With over 160 illustrations, including commercial constructiondetails.
• Blueprint Reading: Construction Drawings for the Building Trade
• DEWALT Blueprint Reading Professional Reference (DEWALT Series)
• DEWALT Construction Estimating Complete Handbook: Excel Estimating Included (DEWALT Series)
• Estimating Concepts, full-color, 6-page Quick-Card
• How to Estimate with RSMeans Data: Basic Skills for Building Construction
• DEWALT Construction Math Quick Check: Extreme Duty Edition (DEWALT Series)
• Blueprint Reading Basics
• Residential Cost with RSMeans Data (Means Residential Cost Data)
• Construction Management JumpStart: The Best First Step Toward a Career in Construction Management
• Quick-Card: Concrete Construction Estimating. full-color, 6-page