BizStore » Books » Christian Living in the Home
Brand: P & R Publishing Co.
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: P & R Publishing
Manufacturer: P & R Publishing
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 144
Publication Date: 1972-02-01
Publisher: P & R Publishing
Studio: P & R Publishing
Building a strong family is a challenge in the best of times. How much more when marriage is being redefined, biblical approaches to discipline are under constant fire, and "family values" is more a campaign slogan than a personal priority of elected officials.
The family is in trouble today. Stable homes have become a quaint anomaly rather than the norm. To check the erosion of the home and family as the basic unit of society, Jay Adams calls us to a careful understanding and application of scriptural principles.
Christians will find this volume full of practical, biblical advice on Christ-centered family living, communicating with family members, family guidance and discipline, living with an unbelieving spouse, and many other areas. Pastors, counselors, and study groups will value this work for its insight, clarity, and faithfulness to God"s Word.
• Solving Marriage Problems
• Marriage, Divorce, and Remarriage in the Bible
• Strengthening Your Marriage
• Preparing for Marriage Gods Way: A Step-by-Step Guide for Marriage Success Before and After the Wedding, 2d. Ed.
• Competent to Counsel
• Christ and Your Problems
• The Christian Counselor's Manual: The Practice of Nouthetic Counseling (Jay Adams Library)
• How to Help People Change
• Christian Counselor's Casebook, The
• Godliness Through Discipline