BizStore » Books » Standard Catalog of Firebird 1967-2002 (Standard Catalog of Pontiac)
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Krause Publications
Manufacturer: Krause Publications
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 224
Publication Date: 2002-06-01
Publisher: Krause Publications
Studio: Krause Publications
Embrace the thundering horsepower of Firebird, Pontiac's number one performance car, in this full-color reference featuring comprehensive coverage of every Firebird built from 1967 to 2002. Owners and fans will enjoy tracking the evolution through hundreds of color photos while learning about their favorite models.
More than 725 model and price listings provide vehicle descriptions, serial number explanations, original price and weight charts, equipment and available production data, engine details, historical facts, VIN information, and collector values for 1967 to 1995 models. The pricing section uses the Old Cars Price Guide’s 1-to-6-price condition rating scale.
All Firebird models are covered, including base Firebird, Firebird 326, Formula Firebird, Firebird 400, Ram Air 400, Esprit, Trans-Am, and SLP Bandit, Firehawk series, and more.
• Catalogs more than 725 Pontiac Firebird models produced from 1967 to 2002
• Price guide contains collector values in six condition grades for models made through 1995
• Complete production data and technical specifications for all models
• Illustrated Buyer's Guide: Firebird
• Pontiac Firebird: 50 Years
• Firebird & Trans Am 1967-1994 (Motorbooks International Muscle Car Color History)
• Trans Am & Firebird Restoration: 1970-1/2 - 1981 (Restoration How-to)
• The Fabulous Firebird
• General Motors Firebird, 1967-81 (Chilton Total Car Care Series Manuals)
• How to Rebuild Pontiac V-8s (Workbench)
• Pontiac Firebird V8, 1970-81 (Haynes Repair Manuals)