BizStore » Books » Ice Skating: Steps to Success
Brand: Human Kinetics Publishers
Feature: Human Kinetics Publishers
Is Autographed: 0
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Human Kinetics, Inc.
Manufacturer: Human Kinetics, Inc.
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 168
Publication Date: 1995-08-17
Publisher: Human Kinetics, Inc.
Release Date: 1995-08-17
Studio: Human Kinetics, Inc.
• Human Kinetics Publishers
In Ice Skating: Steps to Success, Karin KÃ¯Â¿Å“nzle-Watson—nine-time Swiss National Champion, former Professional World Champion, and one of skating's best instructors—shares with readers the steps that she and many of her students learned on their way to becoming elite competitive skaters.
Most instruction books available on ice skating tend to focus on advanced jumps or spins, assuming the reader will learn the basics through professional instruction. Ice Skating: Steps to Success, however, covers fundamental skills in a way that's easy to understand and apply.
- attain the posture and control required for basic skills;
With Ice Skating: Steps to Success, beginning and recreational skaters will develop a solid foundation of skills to help them gain confidence in their abilities and enjoy the sport more.
• Conditioning for Figure Skating: Off-Ice Techniques for On-Ice Performance
• The Complete Book of Figure Skating
• Figure Skating School: A Professionally Structured Course from Basic Steps to Advanced Techniques
• Figure Skating For Dummies
• Mondor Knee-high Skating Socks 2 Pairs Light Tan (Adult)
• A&R Sports Blade Cover, Black, Large
• Metal Spinner for Ice Skate Training
• Ice Skate Hard Guards Chameleonz (Blue to Green)
• A&R Sports Folding Lace Tightener
• Purple Microfiber Knee High Skating Socks 2-Pair, One Size