BizStore » Books » I Choose God: Stories From Young Catholics
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 144
Publication Date: 2007-06-14
Release Date: 2007-06-14
I was lost and radically confused. Young? Yes. Happy and full of hope? Not even.
From Fr. Donald Calloway, Chapter One
In twenty-one thought-provoking testimonies, young Catholics talk about their search for truth in a world increasingly free of values and lasting peace. Some hit rock bottom; some wandered in confusion, searching for meaning in all the wrong places; some were Christians looking for something more. All found joy and new life in Jesus Christ and his Catholic Church.
I Choose God is a personal glimpse into the vibrant faith of today s Catholic youth that will encourage young and old alike.
I strongly recommend this book to all who are interested in the spiritual journeys of today s youth and to all who seek inspiration for their own spiritual journey. Scott Hahn, author, A Father Who Keeps His Promises
An impressive array of faithful young Catholics has contributed to this honest and heartfelt collection of conversion stories. In their triumphs and tragedies, struggles and epiphanies, we see glimpses of the new springtime of faith unfolding in the church and in the hearts of young adults across America. Colleen Carroll Campbell, author, The New Faithful: Why Young Adults Are Embracing Christian Orthodoxy
The raw honesty of the testimonies is exactly what this generation needs but is sorely lacking in the media, some classrooms and on most campuses...a great read for any young adult Catholic... Mark Hart, executive vice president, Life Teen International, and author, Blessed Are the Bored in Spirit.
• Blessed Are the Bored in Spirit: A Young Catholic's Search for Meaning
• Vocabulary from Latin and Greek Roots: Level XII (Latin Edition)
• Christian Morality (student book): Our Response to God's Love
• Ablaze: Stories of Daring Teen Saints
• Oedipus: Trapped by Destiny: A TOON Graphic (TOON Graphic Mythology)
• Theology of His Body / Theology of Her Body: Discovering the Strength and Mission of Masculinity/Discovering the Beauty and Mystery of Femininity
• For Young Women Only: What You Need to Know About How Guys Think
• An Introduction to Philosophy: Perennial Principles of the Classical Realist Tradition
• The Great Divorce
• Great Expectations (Penguin Classics)