BizStore » Books » Hardening, Tempering and Heat Treatment (Workshop Practice)
Feature: ARGUS BOOKS
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Trans-Atlantic Publications, Inc.
Manufacturer: Trans-Atlantic Publications, Inc.
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 128
Publication Date: 1984-06-10
Publisher: Trans-Atlantic Publications, Inc.
Studio: Trans-Atlantic Publications, Inc.
• ARGUS BOOKS
A comprehensive exposition of the structure of steels and the effects of different heat treatments, particularly in respect of tools. It includes solid fuel, gas and electric furnaces, case hardening, tempering and other practical information. Features accurate colour temperature charts.
• Tool & Cutter Sharpening (Workshop Practice)
• Gears & Gear Cutting (Workshop Practice Series 17)
• Milling: A Complete Course (Workshop Practice)
• Dividing (Workshop Practice)
• Screwcutting in the Lathe (Workshop Practice Series)
• Lathework: A Complete Course (Workshop Practice)
• Forging Damascus Steel Knives for Beginners
• The Backyard Blacksmith
• The Art of Blacksmithing
• Soldering and Brazing (Workship Practice, No 9) (Workship Practice, No 9) (Workshop Practice Series)