BizStore » Books » Traveling Light
Brand: HarperCollins Christian Pub.
Feature: Great product!
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Thomas Nelson
Manufacturer: Thomas Nelson
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 220
Publication Date: 2010-12-21
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Studio: Thomas Nelson
• Great product!
Weary travelers. You've seen them -- everything they own crammed into their luggage. Staggering through terminals and hotel lobbies with overstuffed suitcases, trunks, duffels, and backpacks.
Backs ache. Feet burn. Eyelids droop.
We've all seen people like that.
At times, we are people like that -- if not with our physical luggage, then at least with our spiritual load.
We all lug loads we were never intended to carry. Fear. Worry. Discontent. No wonder we get so weary. We're worn out from carrying that excess baggage. Wouldn't it be nice to lose some of those bags?
That's the invitation of Max Lucado. With the Twenty-third Psalm as our guide, let's release some of the burdens we were never intended to bear.
Using these verses as a guide, Max Lucado walks us through a helpful inventory of our burdens. May God use this Psalm to remind you to release the burdens you were never meant to bear.
• Grace: More Than We Deserve, Greater Than We Imagine
• Before Amen: The Power of a Simple Prayer
• When God Whispers Your Name (The Bestseller Collection)
• Facing Your Giants: God Still Does the Impossible
• You'll Get Through This: Hope and Help for Your Turbulent Times
• Anxious for Nothing: Finding Calm in a Chaotic World
• Unshakable Hope: Building Our Lives on the Promises of God
• Give It All to Him
• Less Fret, More Faith: An 11-Week Action Plan to Overcome Anxiety