BizStore » Books » The Seaside House: Living on the Water
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 240
Publication Date: 2017-03-14
Release Date: 2017-03-14
Irresistible interiors that capture the essence of seaside living.
Everyone dreams of a house by the sea, and this book presents the best examples of homes for escaping to the serenity of the seaside. Beautifully photographed interiors, exteriors, gardens, and patios offer a peek into these appealing homes, including Martha Stewart’s Seal Harbor, Maine, residence, Donna Karan’s Zen-like East Hampton retreat, Tommy Hilfiger’s Pop art–inspired Miami house, and Giorgio Armani’s Antigua getaway. Such top designers as Martyn Lawrence Bullard, Steven Gambrel, and Ken Fulk have decorated these lovely and inspiring homes—in quintessential seaside communities, including Block Island, Harbor Island, Malibu, and Martha’s Vineyard.
A seaside house is a place to unwind in a relaxed setting—white floorboards, whimsical nautical touches, pastel tones, and vivid colors. Indoor-outdoor living is the norm. Yet it is also a place to entertain friends and family in style and can express a range of chic decorating and design tastes. From clean, modern beach houses to traditional-style cottages, these breathtaking interiors—presented by a team known for style and taste—will inspire homeowners, designers, and anyone who loves a water view.
• Surf Shack: Laid-Back Living by the Water
• Coastal Living Beach House Happy: The Joy of Living by the Water
• Victoria Hagan: Dream Spaces
• Creating Home: Design for Living
• Out East: Houses and Gardens of the Hamptons
• Beachside Bohemian: Easy Living By the Sea - A Designer Couple's Refuge for Family and Friends
• The Life and Love of the Sea
• House Beautiful Living by Water
• Coastal Style: Home Decorating Ideas Inspired by Seaside Living
• Nancy Braithwaite: Simplicity