BizStore » Books » A Tale of three Kings: A Study in Brokenness
Brand: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
Feature: Great product!
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
Manufacturer: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 105
Publication Date: 1992-05-21
Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
Studio: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
• Great product!
This best-selling tale is based on the biblical figures of David, Saul, and Absalom. For the many Christians who have experienced pain, loss, and heartache at the hands of other believers, this compelling story offers comfort, healing, and hope. Christian leaders and directors of religious movements throughout the world have recommended this simple, powerful, and beautiful story to their members and staff. You will want to join the thousands who have been profoundly touched by this incomparable story.
• The Divine Romance (Inspirational S)
• The Prisoner in the Third Cell
• The Live Dead Journal: 30 Days of Prayer for Unreached Peoples, 30 Days of Challenge
• Overcoming the Dark Side of Leadership: How to Become an Effective Leader by Confronting Potential Failures
• Into Abba's Arms (AACC Library)
• Next Generation Leader: 5 Essentials for Those Who Will Shape the Future
• Word and Power Church, The
• God's Armor Bearer Volumes 1 & 2: Serving God's Leaders
• The Day I Was Crucified: As Told by Jesus Christ
• Leadership Handbook of Management and Administration