BizStore » Books » A Tale of three Kings: A Study in Brokenness
Brand: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
Feature: ISBN13: 9780842369084
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
Manufacturer: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 105
Publication Date: 1992-05-21
Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
Studio: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
• ISBN13: 9780842369084
• Condition: New
• Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
This best-selling tale is based on the biblical figures of David, Saul, and Absalom. For the many Christians who have experienced pain, loss, and heartache at the hands of other believers, this compelling story offers comfort, healing, and hope. Christian leaders and directors of religious movements throughout the world have recommended this simple, powerful, and beautiful story to their members and staff. You will want to join the thousands who have been profoundly touched by this incomparable story.
• The Prisoner in the Third Cell
• The Divine Romance (Inspirational S)
• Bible Doctrines
• Soulwinning: A Classic on Biblical Christianity
• Overcoming the Dark Side of Leadership: How to Become an Effective Leader by Confronting Potential Failures
• Old Testament Survey
• Walking With a Limp (The Anatomy of a Disciple Series)
• Saved To Serve: Finding Your Purpose
• Ministry of Helps Handbook, Revised and Updated: How to Be Totally Effective Serving in the Local Church
• The Dangerous Act of Worship: Living God's Call to Justice