BizStore » Books » A Tale of three Kings: A Study in Brokenness
Brand: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
Feature: ISBN13: 9780842369084
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
Manufacturer: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 105
Publication Date: 1992-05-21
Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
Studio: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
• ISBN13: 9780842369084
• Condition: New
• Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
This best-selling tale is based on the biblical figures of David, Saul, and Absalom. For the many Christians who have experienced pain, loss, and heartache at the hands of other believers, this compelling story offers comfort, healing, and hope. Christian leaders and directors of religious movements throughout the world have recommended this simple, powerful, and beautiful story to their members and staff. You will want to join the thousands who have been profoundly touched by this incomparable story.
• The Prisoner in the Third Cell
• The Divine Romance (Inspirational S)
• Stories I Love to Tell
• Into Abba's Arms (AACC Library)
• Crucified by Christians
• 100 Days in the Secret Place: Classic Writings from Madame Guyon, Francois Fenelon, and Michael Molinos on the Deeper Christian Life
• Leadership Handbook of Management and Administration
• Word and Power Church, The
• God's Armor Bearer Volumes 1 & 2: Serving God's Leaders
• The Steward Leader: Transforming People, Organizations and Communities