BizStore » Books » My Faith, My Life: A Teen's Guide to the Episcopal Church
Brand: MOREHOUSE PUBLISHING
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: MOREHOUSE PUBLISHING
Manufacturer: MOREHOUSE PUBLISHING
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 194
Publication Date: 2006-06-01
Publisher: MOREHOUSE PUBLISHING
Studio: MOREHOUSE PUBLISHING
If you listen closely enough to teenagers, you’ll hear their deep yearning to connect with God, and a powerful instinct to belong. And you’ll find out right away the one thing they really hate―being preached to. Here in My Faith, My Life, teenagers learn all about the Christian faith they’ve been baptized into – and the Episcopal Church that offers them a spiritual home. With lively writing that’s always informative and never condescending, the book gives them all the basics they need to know to understand their faith – and claim it as their own.
Closely linked to the Book of Common Prayer, My Faith, My Life covers everything from scripture, church history, and sacraments, to the meaning of prayer and ministry in the lives of real teens today.
This is the essential handbook for teens in the Episcopal Church – an excellent resource for confirmation classes, youth study groups, and high school Christian education programs.
• My Faith, My Life, Leader's Guide Revised Edition: A Teen's Guide to the Episcopal Church
• Your Faith, Your Life: An Invitation to The Episcopal Church, Revised Edition
• Call on Me: A Prayer Book for Young People
• Walk in Love: Episcopal Beliefs and Practices
• Planning for Rites and Rituals: A Resource for Episcopal Worship: Year C, 2018-2019
• Jesus Was An Episcopalian (And You Can Be One Too!): A Newcomer's Guide to the Episcopal Church
• Welcome to the Episcopal Church: An Introduction to Its History, Faith, and Worship
• The Episcopal Handbook, Revised Edition
• Crazy Christians: A Call to Follow Jesus
• 1979 Book of Common Prayer Economy Edition